Vision IAS Prelims Test Series 2019 (18-22) Printed Notes
VISION IAS is India’s premier research, and training institution, which continuously innovates to help Civil Service aspirants actualize their dreams through ‘integrated efforts’ of Interactive learning system, Team work, Technology & Innovation
Test series is the hallmark of the of Vision IAS. Every year thousands of students utilise Vision IAS test series based on INNOVATIVE ASSESSMENT SYSTEM™ to improve their scores. The immense response from the students and huge surge every year is a living testimony of our commitment to quality. The test series from Vision IAS has become an indispensable tool for every serious aspirant.
Vision IAS PT test series 2018 total covered 35 test but till conduct only 4 test details is below :
Ecology & Environment (Basic Concepts)
▪ Basic Concepts & Components of the Environment
▪ Understanding of the Environment and Ecology
▪ Natural Resource conservation
▪ Environmental Problems
▪ Energy Crisis and Non-Conventional Source. + Current Affairs (Oct.-Nov. 2018)
Ecology and Environment (Acts, Policies and Mitigations Strategies)
▪ Environmental Monitoring and Impact
▪ Environmental laws and policies
▪ Sustainable Development
+ Current Affairs (Dec. 2018)
REVISION TEST 2: Geography (I) + Geography (II) + Ecology & Environment (Basic Concepts) +Ecology and Environment (Acts, Policies and Mitigations Strategies) + Current Affairs (Oct.-Dec. 2018)
India Economy (I)
National Income Accounting
▪ Concepts: GDP, GNP etc.
▪ Measurement of national income
Money and Banking
▪ Function of Money, Evolution of Money etc.
▪ Banking: Need of Banks, Functions, Types, Banking Reforms, Central Bank and its role
Inflation and Employment
▪ Definition, types etc.
Government Budgeting and Fiscal Policy
▪ Budgeting, types, its evolution in India, Process, Component etc.
▪ Public finance, Revenue and Expenditure, Deficits, Taxes, Debts etc.
▪ Terms and Concepts + Current Affairs (Jan. 2019)
Indian Economy (II)
▪ Infrastructure and Communication
▪ Five year Plans
▪ Economic Reforms since 1991
▪ Foreign Trade
▪ India and IMF, WTO, WIPO
▪ India and International Institutions
External Sector and Currency Exchange rates
▪ BoP, BoT, International trade, IMF, WTO, Trade policies, issues and challenges etc.
+ Current Affairs (Jan. 2019)